Build meaningful B2B tech relationships in one day at Germany’s newest business festival
Request an invitation now and join us!
Limited numbers available
Bringing Europe's largest startup festival to Germany
GET THE € 100K INVESTMENT GOLDEN TICKET SLUSHIES' CASH PRIZES
GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF AI FOUNDERS BATCH #1
A PROGRAM WORTH MORE THAN € 25.000.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE IN THE TOP 3 PITCHES?
SLUSH'D HEILBRONN SLUSH'D HEILBRONN SLUSH'D HEILBRONN SLUSH'D HEILBRONN SLUSH'D HEILBRONN
What is Slush?
A student-led not-for-profit movement that was founded in Finland in 2008 to change the entrepreneurial mindset of students.
With a mission to create and help the next generation of groundbreaking entrepreneurs.
The Slush annual event is where startups, investors, corporations, and policymakers from all over the world gather in Helsinki to foster meaningful connections.
What is Heilbronn Slush'D?
An independent entrepreneurship event led by local ecosystem teams to connect and co-create opportunities for the ecosystem under the slush ethos.
The event's goal is to provide local ecosystems with a platform to foster entrepreneurship agendas while tapping into the Slush global community.
Heilbronn Slush'D is limited to 600 attendees and it's the perfect event to bring the local ecosystems together.
Heilbronn Slush'D partners
- Heilbronn Slush’D will be a one-day festival event packed with inspiring sessions and wow-moments.
- Keynote speeches and fireside chats
- Startups pitches and exhibits
- Networking opportunities including a Venture Lounge
- Great people and after-party
- In attempt to create value for everyone attending Heilbronn Slush’D strives to bring together a curated group of startups – founders and decision makers.
- Investors – Business Angels, VCs, CVCs, Family Offices, LPs
- Companies: owners, top decision makers, New Venture, and startup managers.
- Future Founders – students planning to join or launch their own startup.
- Everyone else is welcome to partner with or sponsor the event.
- Heilbronn Slush’D is organized by a group of partners that all do their best to invite all relevant players from their respective networks.
- If you have not received an invitation (yet) but want to participate, please request an invitation HERE.
- Heilbronn Slush’D focuses on topics that are relevant to our ecosystem.
These are predominantly B2B and include (but are not limited to):
- Industry 4.0 / IIoT
- Artificial Intelligence
- LearnTech / HR Tech / New Work Innovations
- Heilbronn Slush’D is about bringing together the most amazing people from the ecosystem and beyond.
- In the perfect world, everyone participating in the event is so interesting and relevant that he or she could also be a speaker.
- Get to know our speakers HERE.
- Heilbronn Slush’D offers “Ecosystem Partnerships” for organizations and networks in relevant fields, such as startup programs, industry networks, business angels/investor groups, and others. We are very grateful to to all organizations and individuals who step up and provide support to make Heilbronn Slush’D a smashing success.
- Reach out to us HERE.
- Slush’D has been licensed to and is presented by Campus Founders and a variety of strong partners and supporters. We are very grateful to all organizations and individuals who step up and provide support to make Heilbronn Slush’D a smashing success.
- Please reach out to us HERE if you would like to become a partner and support the event and startup ecosystem!
- No! If you are a service provider and would like to participate, Heilbronn Slush’D offers several options to become a partner or sponsor at the event. However, there is no regular ticket for service providers to purchase.
- Request partnership options HERE.
We will welcome you all at the Altes E-Werk located in Lichtenbergerstraße 17, 74076 Heilbronn. An amazing venue that offers the perfect facilities for this stunning event.
Our available ticket categories include Startup, Investor, Companies, and Future Founders. In addition to those, we have Media Passes for journalists.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of each one, please click HERE.
After assessing the information provided when requesting an invitation, an email with the link to purchase the ticket will be sent to your email address.
Our ticketing system supports payments with credit and debit cards as well as Paypal.
If you have remaining questions please contact us via email at email@example.com
No, you can present your ticket digitally.
P.S. If you have a Future Founder ticket you will also need to present a valid student ID.
The venue is fully accessible by wheelchair. Guide and assistance dogs are welcome as well.