The first step for you to get a ticket, is going to https://heilbronnslushd.com/tickets/. Select the ticket that best fits and complete the “Request form”. After your request has been processed, you will receive an email with your own and personalized ticket code.
Your startup can pitch by competing in Heilbronn Slush’D ONE Hundred, our pitch competition. Visit here for more details.
The event will have booths (for startups and innovation players) and startup pool seats. You can express your interest to either of those when requesting a ticket here
As a Heilbronn Slush’D future participant, you received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a personal login link. Please save it and don’t share, this will be your link to enter the app.
Note: Once you download the app on your phone, you don’t need the link anymore because the app will keep you logged in.
The most convenient way to find your ticket is using the Heilbronn Slush’D App on your phone. There, your ticket can be found under “tickets” in the bottom menu. You can also find it in the confirmation email that was sent to you after your ticket purchase.
On your phone, open the login link attached.
For Android users
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner.
- Select “Install App”.
For Apple users
- Click on the share icon on the bottom section.
- Select “Add to home screen”.
For all your inquiries and assistance needs, please visit our contact page.
Heilbronn Slush’D App is a Progressive Web Application (PWA). PWAs are apps built with web technologies, but they have the feel and functionality of an actual native app (the ones you find in the App Store or Google Play Store).
- Click on the circle with your name initials that shows in the top right corner.
- Select Edit Profile
- Complete your details and interests.
If you want other participants to be able to schedule meetings with you, you need to first make yourself visible and bookable in the app.
By making yourself visible, other attendees can see you will be attending the event. By making yourself bookable, others can book meetings with you to network on the event.
In order to do so follow this steps:
- Go to your mobile app and click on “more” on the bottom menu.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on the checkboxes to mark yourself as visible, bookable and receive notifications.
1. Open the app on your phone.
2. Click on the hamburger menu on the top right corner and select Networking at Heilbronn Slush’D.
3. Find the person you want to book a meeting with and select “Book a Meeting”. You can either select a slot or send an open request. The app will automatically assign you a numbered table in the networking area, which you can later see in the “meetings and activities” section together with your meeting details.
Pro Tip: click on the button with the filter icon to help you when looking for new contacts you want to meet.
You will be able to book meetings only with those who have made their profiles “bookable”. This is why it is important to make yourself “bookable” in the Settings section if you want others to book meetings with you.