share your news
Are you interested in having a slot on stage to make an announcement about your company or startup at Heilbronn Slush'D?
Here is some more information about what we are looking for in order to be selected to share on-stage:
- You must share an announcement that is brand new and not shared previously. Must be a first-time announcement.
- It doesn’t need to be a groundbreaking announcement (ex. “Our startup raised €1 million!”), but it could also be “Our startup won our first customer!”, or an announcement about a product launch, investment round, closed a big client, etc.
- Not every announcement will be chosen. Selection will be decided by an internal team based on availability of stage time.
- You will have a 1-2 minute slot on the stage for your announcement.
- You may not present any slides as a part of the time slot.
- You can be selected for both a pitching slot (as a part of the Heilbronn Slush’D ONE Hundred Pitch Competition) and an announcement slot – there is not a limitation on this.